Monday, February 7, 2011

Apologies

So after a four month hiatus here it is, the return of Alphabetical Music. When I started on this unintentional hiatus I had already finished listening to the E's and had started in on F, but work and lack of motivation got in the way. I was working forty hours per week, and just couldn't motivate myself to sit at my computer writing for hours on end, so I didn't. In November I got a second job, and that made it even less likely that I would start back up. When that job ended in the middle of January I found myself with a lot more free time. I was only working three shifts a week, and had a lot of down time. So I decided to revive my blog, and start over on the E's. I started listening to the E's again, because a lot of my impressions had been forgotten in my four month long hiatus. That being said, I've finished listening to the E's and am in the process of writing up my impressions of the artists in the E's. The E's post should be up within the week, hopefully within the next day or two. I am starting a new job as a car salesman this week, but I will do my best to keep up with this blog in my down time. To all of my readers I apologize for the long and unexplained absence. I will try to keep on writing, but work may interfere again. Please be patient with me and continue to read my posts.

Thank You,
Daniel

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! can't wait! please send messages everytime u update a letter and i will check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You're such a hard worker... good luck with selling cars!!

    ReplyDelete